Alix JEANGUILLAUME fight record
- French champion in 2015 in the -81kg category in Karate-Jutsu
- Several world titles in Kenpo (2019 – 2021) in several disciplines (Traditional Kenpo, Full Kenpo, Kenpo Submission)
- MMA Kenpo belt 2021
- 3rd World 2019 in Singapore for the World MMA championships by GAMMA
- 3rd European 2021 in Kiev for the European MMA championships by GAMMA
- Several titles of champion of France of Kenpo
- In MMA (5-3-0)
ALIX JEANGUILLAUME "Stache"
Alix JEANGUILLAUME has always been passionate about combat sports: he started before he was 7 years old with judo.
Later, he tried MMA, because it was for him, a sport that was not restricted and that attracted him more and more. For Alix, this discipline is a source of fulfillment, this sport allows him to express himself, but also to travel and discover the world. The freedom of movements, the overcoming of obstacles and the strategy are the elements of MMA that seduced him and pushed him to launch a career as a professional MMA fighter.
MMA is a real passion and has become his profession as he is a martial arts instructor for a Gym in Lyon (France).
The athlete prepares his fights with determination. He does a lot of training: group training, technical training, weight training and his “little hobby” on the side: crossfit. He is determined and trains as if he were in the cage facing his opponent: “I drool as if I were there so that I don’t have to suffer on D-day!
Alix JEANGUILLAUME’s strong points, according to him, are his versatility and his ability not to give up easily.